We are looking for a managing editor to oversee Impulse Magazine’s seasonal articles. The managing editor will be working closely and diligently with the rest of Impulse’s Executive Board to ensure timely publications of articles written by contributors. The main focus of the job is to edit articles sent by the contributing writers.
- Knowledge of AP style is preferred
- Eye for detail
- Background in journalism and/or communications
- Previous editing experience
- Creative spirit with a great attitude
- Edit numerous articles weekly
- Assist in finding contributing writers
- Collaborating with the editor in chief and executive board members to determine issues’ content and topics
- Create and maintain writing plans throughout the duration of the academic year
Applications close on March 31st, 2018 at 11:59PM.