As Director of Photography, your main focus is creating and shooting the Main Feature of the issue. The main feature is a collaborative effort with the Exec team of Impulse (mainly working closely with the Creative Director) that embodies the overall feel of the magazine. The Main Feature will be shot and edited entirely by the DP and turned into the Creative Director for layout decisions.
You will be overseeing, editing and communicating with the contributing/featured photographers.
- Must have at least 2 years of photography experience.
- Send 15 photos from two/three separate shoots showcasing your ability to shoot people/fashion.
- Have intermediate-advanced knowledge of using Photoshop and/or Lightroom.
- Collaborate well with others
- Self-motivated to create work
Applications close on March 31st, 2018 at 11:59PM.